Today's Menu #9
Ingredients (4 People)
1/2 of one onion
1. Put 3-4 tablespoon butter into a pan and cook chopped onions.
2. When the onion becomes wilted, add rice and cook for a while.
3. Add white wine and broth. Boil until al dente.
4. Heat small frying pan. Add finely chopped bacon and garlic. Cook until crisp.
5. Remove the pan of risotto from heat and add lemon juice.
6. Place risotto on a dish and sprinkle potherb, crisp bacon and garlic on top. Add pepper and grated cheese if desired. Place the sliced lemon over the top and serve.
Sorry no Japanese recipe available