Ingredients (4 People)
Sugar Snap Peas
12 (1 dozen)
As desiredAs desired
1. First, make cream sauce with summer vegetables. Cut broccoli into small pieces. Remove the strings from sugar snap peas. Cut green asparagus crosswise into 4 pieces. Cut carrots into thin sticks. Boil them separately.
2. Cut mushroom and shiitake mushroom lengthwise into 4 pieces.
3. Put butter into a pan and cook mushroom and shiitake mushroom. When their color changes, add previously boiled vegetables and chicken broth, and boil for a while. Add fresh cream and boil lightly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Put milk, salt and pepper into eggs and mix well with a fork.
5. Heat an iron pan. When the pan is smoking slightly, put in cooking oil and coat the entire pan.
6. Put butter into the pan and heat it over medium heat. When the butter melts, add 1/4 of milk and egg mixture. The egg becomes hard from outside so move the outside egg to center and cook the entire egg evenly.
7. Remove the pan from heat. Hold up the handle of the pan, move the egg to the other side and form the egg like an omelet at the edge of the pan. Put the pan back to heat, pat the handle of the pan to roll the egg and cook its surface. Place the egg on a plate and put the sauce on it. Make four of these.