Spanish Mackerel in Misonnaise
Ingredients (2 People)
Grated White Sesame SeedsShichimi Togarashi
(Seven Flavor Chili Pepper)
1/2 tablespoonAs desired
1. Sprinkle salt and sake on Spanish mackerel and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Rub okra with salt, wash briefly and boil.
3. Mix mayonnaise, miso, grated white sesame seeds and shichimi togarashi together. This is misonnaise.
4. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly. Place the Spanish Mackerel on sheet, spread the misonnaise on top and bake in a toaster oven for 7 or 8 minutes. If the misonnaise is getting burned, cover it with aluminum foil.
5. Place the Spanish mackerel and okra on a plate and serve.