Sugar snap Peas
Red Shiso Furikake
1 rice bowl
Seaweed Tea Powder
1/4 teaspoonAs desired
1. Prick the surface of the chicken breast with a fork. Place the chicken skin-side up in a heat-resistant container with a tablespoon of sake and 1/3 teaspoon of salt. Cover the container with plastic wrap and heat in a microwave oven for four minutes. Keep the cooking liquid.
2. Slice the celery. Remove the strings from peas, wrap them with a plastic wrap and heat in a microwave for 40 seconds. Wash and drain the mixed greens.
3. Remove the chicken skin and shred the chicken breast by hand.
4. Mix together dressing ingredients with the cooking liquid. Add chicken breast and vegetables.
5. Put rice in a bento (lunch) container and sprinkle with furikake. Put a piece of wax paper over the rice. Place the mixed ingredients on top. Cover with lid. Lunch is now ready to go.