Today's Menu 2 #7
Cantonese Style Fried Noodles
Ingredients (2 People)
(Mix Chinese soup granule with 1 tablespoon of hot water)
- Put Chinese noodles in a heat-resistant container and steam it in a steamer for 10 minutes. Put the noodles in hot water and boil until soft. Drain well. Sweat the noodles in soy sauce (1 teaspoon) and sesame oil (1 teaspoon).
- Slice roast pork into 2.5-inch length pieces. Slice shiitake mushrooms and onion. Cut leeks and green onions into 2-inch length. Cut ginger into strips.
- Mix sugar (2 teaspoons), soy sauce (4 tablespoons), soup (1 tablespoon), pepper (as desired) and sesame oil (1 teaspoon) together in a bowl.
- Put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok and heat it over moderate heat. Add noodles and brown lightly. Drain off fat using a strainer.
- Put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok and heat it over moderate heat. Cook ginger and white part of green onions until aromatic. Add onion and cook until soft. Add shiitake mushrooms and roast pork.
- Add noodles and cook. Add ¾ of sauce from “3” and then add leeks and the rest of the green onions. Add the rest of the sauce. Place the noodles on a plate and Enjoy!
Cantonese Style Fried Noodles (Japanese)