Lemon-Flavored Chicken Sausage
Ingredients (4 people)
Salt & Pepper
1. Chop basil and lemon peel.
2. Mix bread crumbs with milk.
2. Mix ground chicken with half of the chopped basil and lemon peel.
3. Add egg yolk and milk-soaked bread crumbs to the ground chicken mixture. Add salt and pepper and mix everything.
4. Remove strings from chicken fillet. Cut and flatten.
5. Place the chicken between plastic wrap and beat until thin.
6. Remove the top plastic wrap and place bacon under the chicken.
7. Wrap it like a rolled sushi. Hold the both edges tightly so that it forms a sausage-like shape.
8. Wrap it with foil.
9. Steam for 10 minutes over high heat and leave it for 5 minutes to settle after turning off the heat.
10. Put lemon juice in a pan. When it boils, add butter and boil it down.
11. Add chopped lemon peel. Add salt to taste.
12. After adding chopped basil, the sauce is ready.