Japanese Style Ratatouille
Ingredients (1 person)
Red Bell Pepper
1 tablespoon1/2 teaspoon
1. Cut tomatoes, onion, burdock and eggplant in small bite sized pieces. Peel radish and cut coarsely. Remove seeds from red pepper and cut coarsely.
2. Put miso, soy sauce, sake and maple syrup into a bowl. Mix well.
3. Put cooking oil, smashed garlic and red pepper in a pan. Cook over low heat.
4. Add vegetables to the pan, turn up the heat and mix.
5. Add sauce from #2 and mix. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes.