Light Brown Sugar
Green Tea Powder
Koshi-an (Mashed Red Beans)
Black Sesame and White Sesame Seeds
1. Place butter in a bowl and soften to room temperature. Whip until creamy.
2. Add light brown sugar to the butter. Mix well.
3. Beat eggs and add to the butter mixture.
4. Sift cake flour, green tea powder and baking powder together. Add to the bowl. Mix well with a spatula.
5. Pour half of the dough in a cake pan.
6. Add koshi-an on top. Then add rest of the dough and make it even.
7. Sprinkle mixed black sesame and white sesame seeds on top of dough.
8. Place the cake pan in the preheated oven (350 degree) and bake for 35-40 minutes.