Curry Marinated Fish Lunch Box
Ingredients (1 person)
As neededAs needed
1. Cut the fish into 3 or 4 pieces. Salt and pepper as desired, then coat with a teaspoon of curry powder.
2. Cut the potato into bite-size pieces and boil.
3. Put cooking oil into a pan, cook potato till browned on the outside and sprinkle salt, pepper and rosemary to taste.
4. Coat fish with flour and cook in a slightly oiled pan.
5. Put salt, pepper, a tablespoon of cooking oil and a tablespoon of vinegar on the sliced onion, celery and carrot. Put them on a paper towel to dry. Sprinkle parsley and set aside.
6. Put the cooked fish, potato and vegetables into a lunch box. Enjoy!