Win a trip for two to Japan on Non-Stop Travel’s 2019 SEGODON Special Tour!
KIKU TV and Non-Stop Travel want to send you to Japan to visit many of the historical sites depicted in this year’s sensational NHK Taiga Drama – SEGODON! Watch SEGODON staring July 31st for the announcement of the weekly mystery location.
- 7/31/18 – 8/21/18 (For 4 weeks)
- Correctly identify all 4 locations/attractions (Each week has a different location/attraction).
- Submit your entry with the form on this page* or by mail at KIKU-TV. All entries must be received by Tuesday 8/28/2018.
Airs: Tuesday 8:00PM-9:00PM
Repeats: Wednesday 12:00PM-1:00PM & Sunday 7:00PM-8:00PM
(Each location/attraction will be aired during the re-telecasts of that week’s episode on Wednesdays and Sundays.)
SEGODON Tour Giveaway – Official Contest Rules
1. Description of Promotion.
The Segodon Tour Giveaway is sponsored by KIKU-TV, 737 Bishop St., Suite 1430, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96813, and Non-Stop Travel, 1150 S. King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents. The promotion begins on Monday, July 23, 2018, and ends on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
One winner will receive a trip for two persons on Non Stop Travel’s 2019 Segodon Special Tour.
2. How To Enter. Beginning July 31, 2018 and ending August 26, 2018 (4 weeks), KIKU-TV will identify the name of a weekly location or attraction in Japan in “Segodon”, which airs Tuesdays, 8-9pm, Wednesdays, 1-2pm, and Sundays, 7-8pm. Individuals must correctly identify the 4 mystery locations/attractions specified during the promotional period and send in their entries to KIKU-TV.
Entries may be mailed to KIKU-TV, 737 Bishop St., Suite 1430, Honolulu, HI, 96813 or they may be submitted online at kikutv.com. All entries must be received at KIKU-TV by 11:59pm on Tuesday, August 28, 2018. KIKU-TV and Non-Stop Travel are not responsible for any delay in the mail.
If submitting online at kikutv.com, entrants agree not to upload, post, or transmit any materials containing computer viruses or harmful components intending to damage, interfere with, or harm any computer system or to gain personal information.
3. How Winners Will Be Selected. One winner will be selected by random drawing from all of the correct entries. The winner will be notified within three days of the drawing. If a winner cannot be notified within that time, a new winner will be drawn.
4. Eligibility.You must be a current legal resident of Hawaii and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, their immediate family members, or anyone residing in the households of the employees of KIKU-TV or Non-Stop Travel are not eligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Prize.2019 SEGODON SPECIAL TOUR FOR TWO PERSONS: APRIL 07 – 18, 2019
Includes: Roundtrip Economy Airfare for two persons via DELTA AIRLINES, 10 Nights Hotel Accommodations, Sightseeing and 23 meals. Date changes are not allowed. Items of a personal nature including but not limited to laundry service, room service, beverages, snacks and meals are the responsibility of the prize winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to have a valid passport with a validity of 6 months beyond the scheduled return date of 4/18/19. IF WINNER IS UNABLE TO TRAVEL TO JAPAN FROM APRIL 07 – 18, 2019, ENTIRE PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-NEGOTIABLE FOR CASH AND MAY NOT BE RESOLD.
6. The odds of winning depend on the number of correct eligible entries received. KIKU-TV reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or in violation of the Official Rules.
*The submission form will be available after announcement of 4th mystery location on 8/21/18.