KIKU-TV is now accepting resumes for the following positions:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day technical operations of the station, keeping the station on the air, the equipment functioning, and the technical positions staffed. This position involves evaluating and addressing operational policies and making new procedures or recommending ones in this area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee daily operations.
2. Ensure files are up to date and fall within FCC guidelines.
3. Assistant Chief Operator pursuant to FCC Section 73.1870.
4. Oversee sign off of transmitter logs.
5. Ensure EAS & State Civil Defense warning systems are operational.
6. Supervise Master Control operators, including interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, and evaluating operational personnel as needed.
7. Administer phone system.
8. Work with building management concerning maintenance, construction, security, and vendor issues pertinent to the station.
9. Database Administrator for Master Control & Traffic databases.
10.Administrator for Office and Automation Networks.
- End user help
11.Answer emergency maintenance and operation calls.
Works with MIS Department at KSCI-TV. Station liaison with engineering personnel locally and at KSCI-TV.
1. 4 year college degree.
2. 5 years television.
3. 1 year hands on computer troubleshooting.
4. Supervising Experience.
5. Experience using of HTML & web authoring software.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KIKU-TV offers top-notch employment opportunities featuring:
- Competitive Pay
- Full and Part-time Positions
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Convenient Location
- Free Parking or Bus Pass
- Drug-Free Work Environment
KIKU-TV and NRJ TV Hawaii Opco, LLC are committed to a broad applicant recruiting outreach program in our continuing efforts to represent our diverse community. We encourage qualified community organizations to become part of our full-time job opportunity notification mailing list.
If your organization is interested in becoming part of this list, and you distribute job information or can provide referrals as part of your regular activity, we would like to hear from you. We would then notify you of each full-time opening and ask you to refer individuals to us for consideration. Send your request to:
737 Bishop St., Suite1430
Honolulu, HI 96814