KIKU-TV is now accepting resumes for the following positions:
MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR
Immediate full-time position available for a Master Control Operator.
Responsible for the quality and accuracy of material to be aired during his/her shift as well as ensuring acceptable quality of daily electronically-delivered files.
Attention to detail, positive demeanor, evidence of handling major responsibilities is essential. Experience with digital equipment and television production is helpful. Must be computer literate.
Principle duties and responsibilities include:
1. Ensure all materials are available and ready for air as scheduled
2. Monitor daily insertion of broadcast materials into the station’s video server
3. Sign and maintain traffic log noting factual accounts of airtimes and discrepancies
4. Monitor broadcast quality of transmission signal
5. Download and transfer program files for later broadcast
1. High school diploma
2. Must be computer literate
3. Experience with digital equipment and television production helpful
4. Responsible with attention to details
5. Pre-employment drug test will be required
Compensation depends on experience.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please)
KIKU-TV offers top-notch employment opportunities featuring:
- Competitive Pay
- Full and Part-time Positions
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Convenient Location
- Free Parking or Bus Pass
- Drug-Free Work Environment
KIKU-TV and NRJ TV Hawaii Opco, LLC are committed to a broad applicant recruiting outreach program in our continuing efforts to represent our diverse community. We encourage qualified community organizations to become part of our full-time job opportunity notification mailing list.
If your organization is interested in becoming part of this list, and you distribute job information or can provide referrals as part of your regular activity, we would like to hear from you. We would then notify you of each full-time opening and ask you to refer individuals to us for consideration. Send your request to:
737 Bishop St., Suite1430
Honolulu, HI 96814