GUIDELINES FOR EVENT SUBMISSION
1. Event submissions will only be accepted from non-profit or charitable organizations.
2. Events should be submitted at least three weeks but not more than two months prior to the event.
3. Events must be open to the general public and should appeal to a broad general audience.
4. KIKU-TV reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any submission.
5. On-air postings of events occur on a first come, first served basis and are subject to station review. Postings do not occur immediately.
6. Please provide all information required on the submission form; any missing information may preclude our ability to post the information.
7. Please do not submit same event more than once.
*Disclaimer* There is no guarantee submissions will be put up. We will do our best to put up all submissions we receive, however, if there is a large number of submissions, it is possible it may not be put up. Submitting early will increase your chances of having submission put up (see item 2), but again, no guarantee.
Please be careful when entering word verification code. If you enter wrong word verification code, you will have to RESET form and re-enter information.